Submission of GPP
+ Submission of GPP must be in printed format and submitted to the teacher.
+ Students are allowed to make last minute changes to the GPP in the class.
+ Teacher to collect the report in Hardcopy.
+ Teacher will vet the GPP and give a score to the students a few days later. (20%)
+ Teacher will allow the students to submit the 2nd draft at the teachers’ discretion, so that there is room for improvement in the results.
- Projects 2015
- Projects 2014, 2013, 2012
- L1 What is Science?
- L2 Generating Research Questions
- L3 Formulating Hypothesis
- L4 Literature Review
- L5 Bibliography and In-text Citation
- L6 Experimental Design
- L7 Writing Research Proposals (Science)
- L7 Writing Research Proposals (Engineering)
- L8 Submission of Research Proposals
- L9 Experimental Prep
- L10-16 Experimentation
- L17 Data Analysis
- L18 Drawing Conclusions
- L19-24 Written Report
- L25-32 Poster, Video, Blog and Log Book
- L33 Peer Appraisal & Insight and Reflection
- Useful software
- Where to buy things?
- Data Loggers in SST
- GANTT Chart